CCH Pinpoint™ Property Law
Instant access to property commentary, important legislation and precedents.
CCH Pinpoint™ Property Law provides you with focused, specialist research and tools for the following practice areas:
Property Law NSW
Property Law VIC
Property Law QLD
CCH Pinpoint™ Property Law delivers the information you need to understand how changes to law will affect your clients.
Seamless connections between commentary, legislation, cases, practical tools and precedents saves you enormous time.
Gain invaluable efficiencies
CCH Pinpoint™ best in class search and browse experience provides you with quick access to:
- Practical, detailed commentary.
- Hundreds of precedents.
- Regular case reporting of relevant Supreme Court and High Court decisions, key acts and regulations.
- Headnotes to cases which provide a quick guide to matters raised in the decision.
- Intuitive topic guides.
Navigate complex issues with ease
Written by specialist practicing or ex-practicing property lawyers, CCH Pinpoint’s property law practice area modules comprehensively cover:
- Estate agents and auctioneers
- Disclosure requirements
- Preliminaries to contract
- Contract for sale
- Enquiries, settlement and registration
- Title and planning matters
- Problems and remedies
- Leases and tenancies
- Land subdivision
- Easements and covenants
- Position pending completion
- Strata/community schemes