CCH Pinpoint® Motor Accidents Law
Instant access to focused and specialist content, research and practical tools for all aspects of motor accident law.
Browse and discover detailed commentary on all statutory regimes in motor accidents law, including coverage of both fault and no-fault based schemes.
- Instant access to comprehensive and authoritative coverage of all aspects of motor accident law.
- Extensive coverage of both the common law and all statutory motor accident schemes Australia-wide
- Comprehensive coverage of professional liability in Australia, categorised into easy to navigate areas of profession.
- Instant access to all Uniform Civil Procedure legislation, court rules, and practice directions for all states and territories.
- Case law that is up to the minute and as it happens, with fully reported cases from all Australian jurisdictions.
- In depth commentary written in a practical and simple-to-understand language.
- Set up targeted news alerts to stay up-to-date with the latest legislative developments.
- Practical tools have been developed by lawyers for lawyers to assist in all aspects of motor accidents law practice and litigation.
- All New South Wales Guidelines and Forms are available in a clickable format, enabling customers to input client and matter data directly into the Forms.
- Utilise our extensive library of topic guides.
- All mathematical and actuarial tables are conveniently collated and located within the Motor Accident Law practice area.
What’s new in Practical Tools:
- Average Weekly Earnings Finder collates all statistical data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics as to average weekly earnings for all states and territories and all categories. It also includes industry specific average weekly earnings for Australia.
CCH Pinpoint® Motor Accidents Comparative Verdicts Finder
Watch our short product demo on how to navigate one of our most popular practical tools in the Motor Accidents Law practice area on CCH Pinpoint® .
The Motor Accidents Comparative Verdicts Finder is a market leading research tool and a must-have for motor accident law practice.
It catalogues thousands of motor accident claims from every state and territory in Australia since 1999 to date including all winning and losing cases and allows you to search every motor vehicle case across Australia by clicking a few buttons.