CCH Pinpoint® Medical Negligence & Health Law
Instant access to focused and specialist content, research and practical tools for all aspects of medical negligence and health law.
Seamless access to commentary and practical tools for medical negligence litigation and claims, as well as addressing all aspects of health law for hospital administrators, associations, patients, and academics.
- Seamless access to authoritative commentary for both medical negligence as well as for hospital administrators, health care providers, and patients focusing on all aspects of health law.
- Extensive coverage of all issues Australia-wide, including but not limited to all aspects of medical negligence litigation, professional liability of medical providers and hospitals, as well as funding and health administration.
- Instant access to all Uniform Civil Procedure legislation, court rules, and practice directions for all states and territories.
- Case law that is up to the minute and as it happens, with fully reported cases from all Australian jurisdictions.
- Cut out the noise and instantly find relevant commentary relating to specific body systems and areas of specialty.
- In depth commentary written in a practical and simple-to-understand language.
- Set up targeted news alerts to stay up-to-date with the latest legislative developments.
- Practical tools have been developed by lawyers for lawyers such as body systems checklists, glossary of medical terms, and common abbreviations
- Utilise our extensive library of topic guides.
- All mathematical and life expectancy tables are conveniently collated and located within the Medical Negligence and Health Law practice area.
What’s new in Practical Tools:
- Average Weekly Earnings Finder collates all statistical data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics as to average weekly earnings for all states and territories and all categories. It also includes industry specific average weekly earnings for Australia.
CCH Pinpoint® Medical Negligence & Health Law – Product demo
Watch our short product demo on how to navigate one of our most popular practical tools in the Medical Negligence & Health Law in CCH Pinpoint® .
The Medical Negligence Comparative Verdicts Finder is a market leading research tool and a must-have for lawyers, medical and health law professionals and providers.
It catalogues thousands of medical negligence claims from every state and territory in Australia since 1999 to date and allows you to search every medical negligence injury case across Australia by clicking a few buttons.