CCH Pinpoint™ Litigation & Court Practice
Your essential source of practice and procedure for the key courts of Australia.
CCH Pinpoint® Litigation & Court Practice provides complete coverage of the information necessary for court proceedings. For anyone going to court, it is an invaluable resource.
CCH Pinpoint™ Litigation & Court Practice is the essential resource for anyone appearing in the High Court or Federal Court.
Litigation & Court Practice
CCH Pinpoint™ is a faster, more accurate search experience, providing you with quick access to:
- Rules covering practice and procedure in the High Court, Federal Court, Federal Circuit Court and the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) with detailed commentary.
- Intuitive topic guides on specific areas of interest.
- All court forms (in downloadable/editable form) and practice directions.
- Practical tools including an AAT How-to guide, providing a practical step by step run sheet of a review process from start to finish.
CCH Pinpoint™ Litigation & Court Practice also comprehensively covers the rules of evidence, relevant to all litigation:
- Easy to navigate evidence topic guides cover matters of high interest, including detailed commentary on each section of the Evidence Act 1995 (Cth).
- Uniform evidence legislation for the Commonwealth, ACT, NSW, VIC, NT and TAS.
- A useful comparative table of the various relevant versions of the Commonwealth Act is one of many practical tools.