CCH Pinpoint™ Insurance Law
The leading insurance research solution for lawyers
CCH Pinpoint™ Insurance Law is a breathtakingly simple to use online research solution for lawyers, comprehensively covering Australian insurance law.
It allows lawyers to confidently handle insurance matters, always stay up-to-date and provide
accurate guidance and advice.
Specialist insurance law
Curated and categorised content
Extensive case library
Save valuable time by utlising expert curated topic guides straight from the home page, providing precise results.
CCH Pinpoint™ Insurance Law provides deep knowledge and expert guidance across the following topics:
- Regulation of insurance companies
- Lloyd’s, Formation, Proposals
- Commencement of risk
- Insurable interest
- Duty of disclosure
- Construction of a policy
- Cancellation and renewal
- Claims – Notice and proof of loss
- Claims – Measurement of loss
- Claims – Contribution and subrogation
- Contribution and subrogation
- Life insurance