CCH Pinpoint® Defamation and
Professional Liability Law
Stay ahead of the competition with CCH Pinpoint® Defamation and Professional Liability Law.
It provides you with instant access to focused and specialist content, research and practical tools for all aspects of defamation law and professional liability law.
- Instant access to authoritative commentary for both defamation as well as for all aspects of professional liability and indemnity.
- Extensive coverage of all aspects of defamation law, whether plaintiff or defendant, corporate or insurer, and including but not limited to elements of defamation law, defences, and remedies.
- Comprehensive coverage of professional liability in Australia, categorised into easy to navigate areas of profession.
- Instant access to all Uniform Civil Procedure legislation, court rules, and practice directions for all states and territories.
- Case law that is up to the minute and as it happens, with fully reported cases from all Australian jurisdictions.
- In depth commentary written in a practical and simple-to-understand language.
- Cut out the noise and instantly find relevant commentary relating to specific professions and areas of specialty.
- Set up targeted news alerts to stay up-to-date with the latest legislative developments.
- Practical tools have been developed by lawyers for lawyers at all levels of practice, such as defamation definitions and questions and answers.
- Utilise our extensive library of topic guides.
What’s new in Practical Tools:
- Average Weekly Earnings Finder collates all statistical data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics as to average weekly earnings for all states and territories and all categories. It also includes industry specific average weekly earnings for Australia.
CCH Pinpoint® Defamation Comparative Verdicts Finder
Watch our short video showcasing one of our most popular tools in the Defamation and Professional Liability Law Practice area.
The Defamation Comparative Verdicts Finder is a market leading research tool and a must-have for lawyers, corporations, and service providers.
It catalogues thousands of defamation claims from every state and territory in Australia since 1999 to date including all winning and losing cases. It enable customers to search and compare the outcomes of all defamation cases and specifically the damages awarded.