CCH Pinpoint ® Compliance & Business Law
Stay up-to-date with your governance, risk management and compliance obligations
Our broad business law knowledge base covers important legal issues facing businesses including choosing between business structures, company takeovers and buying, selling or transferring a business.
Intuitive topic guides
CCH Pinpoint® Compliance and Business Law is a practical reference guide for common legal issues over a range of topics including:
Choosing between business structures in Australia
We cover guidance on appropriateness, establishing, maintaining, taxation implications and ceasing the business structure for:
- Joint ventures
- Sole traders
- Companies – In this section, we also address directors’ duties, secretary’s duties, ASX listing rules, shares and dividends, registers and meetings.
Buying or selling a business
We cover guidance on due diligence, documentation, searches and completion for:
- Buying a business
- Selling a business
- Company takeover
- Selling a company
Transferring a business
We cover guidance on intellectual property, taxation, employee, representation considerations and professional obligations.
What’s new in Governance, Risk and Compliance:
- Useful guides for complying with specific laws that affect many businesses (including competition, consumer, company, financial services, anti-money laundering, privacy, WHS, employment, discrimination, environment, Banking Code, Franchising Code, Criminal Code, National Credit Code, electronic transactions and tax).
- Tips for how to implement effective systems to deal with governance, risk management and compliance issues.
- Lessons from key cases.
- Expert commentary and practical tools on Compliance-related content are regularly updated by our authors, Samantha Carroll, Practice Director, Governance, Compliance & Regulation and Michelle Bradshaw, Special Counsel at Ash St Legal & Advisory.
- Hot topics and alerts on how the law is changing. Take a look at the practical ways that businesses can respond to the Banking Royal Commission’s key recommendations, and progress updates about the implementation of the recommendations.
CCH Pinpoint® Compliance and Business Law – Product demo